Years of Establishment: 1984
The department is committed to integrating all facets of commerce and management to educate and train innovative and competent human resources globally suitable for industry, business & service sectors to equip and encourage them to start their own ventures in urban or rural areas benefitting both the classes and masses.
We are dedicated to securing and delivering knowledge through teaching, research and extension, and to seek continuous improvement in the quality of education to remain globally competitive.
- To improve soft skills to bring about balanced personality development of the learners.
- To adopt latest educational technology such as of computer, internet etc.
|Dr. Prashant R. Gulhane||M.Com., M.Phil., PhD||32 years and 4 years of
|Dr. Milind D. Gulhane||M.Com., M.Phil., PhD||31 years and 21 years of
|Dr. Laxman N. Gaikwad||M.Com., M.Phil., PhD||30 years and 6 years of
|Dr. Damodhar N. Bhende||M.Com., M.Phil., PhD||30 Years|
Name of the Course: Bachelor of Commerce & Master of Commerce
Strength Allotted: B.Com. – 120 and M. Com. – 80
- Makes students industry ready and develop various managerial and accounting skills for better professional opportunities.
- Develops communication skills and build confidence to face the challenges of the corporate world.
- Develops entrpreneurial skills amongst learner.
- Enhance the capability of decision making at personal and professional levels.
- Strength their capacities in varied areas of commerce and industry aiming towards holistic development of learners.
List of Publications:
Dr. Prashant R. Gulhane
- Published paper titled ”Impact of Newspaper Advertisement on Marketing of Products & Consumer Perception” Vol. 7, Issue 5, ISSN 2277-9890, 2016.
- Published paper titled ”An Analytical Study on Contribution of District Industrial Center in Development of Entrepreneurs in Nagpur District” Vol. 4, Issue 8, ISSN 2277-4491, August 2017.
- Published paper titled “नागपुर जिल्ह्यातील रोजंदारी तत्वावर काम करणाऱ्या महिला कामगारांच्या आर्थिक समस्यांचे अध्ययन” Vol. 8, Issue 2, November 2018, ISSN 2249894X
- Published paper titled ”A Study of Working condition and Economical Problem of Labourism Industrial Workshop in Nagpur MIDC” Vol. 4, Issue 10, November – 2014.
- Published paper titled “नागपुर जिल्ह्यातील सेंद्रिय व जीवाणु खत यांचा वापर व लोकप्रियतेतील वाढीचे अध्ययन”, 6, Issue 12, September 2017.
Dr. Milind R. Gulhane
- Published paper titled ”Indian Education System & Humor Resources Development in Indian Universities.” Adhar Publication
- Published paper titled ”HRM Practices and Its impact on Employee Satisfaction – Turkish Journal of Computer& Mathematics Education” Vol 12, Issue 10, 2021.
- Published paper titled ”RFID in Retail : A Boon in Industry 4.0 UGC Care Approval, Peer Reviewed” Vol VII, nO. 7, 2021, ISSN : 2277-7067.
- Published paper titled ”A Study of Effect on Working Situation of Private Employee’s During the Lockdown in Nagpur Region” ISBN : 978-93-87558-45-8 years 2021.
- Published paper titled ”E-Learning & Indian Education Sectors Research Journey – Issue 194 Aug. 2019, ISSN 2348 – 7143 & UGC No. 40705
Dr. Laxman N. Gaikwad
- Published paper titled ”Integrated Marketing Communications and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES)” Published In IJETEMR Journal, Vol 2, Issue 2, June – 2016.
- Published paper titled “औद्योगिक विकास मंडळाच्या सहभागाने नागपुर जिल्ह्यातील बेरोजगारांच्या व्यावसायिक कौशल्यातील वाढ : एक अध्ययन” 6, Issue 11, August 2017, Review of Research.
- Published paper titled “नागपुर जिल्ह्यातील पंचायत राज संस्था व स्थानिक स्वराज्य संस्थेतील अनुसूचित जमातीतील महिला पदाधिकाऱ्यांचा राजकीय व सामाजिक विकास: एक अध्ययन” 7, Issue 7, April 2018.
- Published paper titled ”A Study on Cancer Approval Among Working of Kitchen Equipment Industries at Nagpur District” Vol 7, 2021 – ISSN 2394-6903.
- Published paper titled ”A Study of Financial and Economic Aspects of the NREGA in Nagpur District” 6, Issue 1, October – 2016.