SCHOLARSHIP AND CONCESSIONS:
The following scholarships and fee concessions are available to students by fulfilling the criteria laid down by Government of India / Government of Maharashtra.
The government aid depends on righteous conduct and educational advancement of a student. The Board of Grants has right to cancel the concession, if the Principal of the WOMEN’S COLLEGE OF ARTS & COMMERCE gives unsatisfactory remarks in this matter. The students will be detained for indiscipline, strike, absenteeism and negligence in studies.
To avail the scholarship and concession the students must abide by the following rule:
- The applicant must submit the application form with all documents duly attested within 15 days from the date of
- The applicant must verify her eligibility for scholarship or fee
- Students can take the guidance of concerning clerk for scholarship and fee concession given by the
- In no case shall the forms be accepted if submitted later or incomplete or if the information furnished is incorrect or false without The college shall not take any responsibility if the scholarship or concession is rejected.
- If the scholarship or concession is rejected, the student has to pay the full Fees of the college.
TYPES OF CONCESSION
- Concession for Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- Primary Teacher’s Concession
- Freedom fighter’s concession / Ex-serviceman concession
- Concession for Handicapped
- of India Scholarship.
- Minority (Backward class)
- Central Sector Scholarship (Open merit students)